Saturday, July 10, 2010

physio session at kembangan
woke up quite late today. at like 9+
cleared up my table a little, but it's still quite messy cause i had to rush off for my physio session @ kembangan
first time there. my physio was this female indian lady
she's quite nice luh.
helped me to massage and all to loosen my muscles
turn out my back muscles and all are SUPER tight.
and it was just hell on the bed.
it hurt like hell when she press and all.
but i survived anyway.
after that she thought me how to rotate my pelvis. DAMN WEIRD.
when she showed me im like 'huh you can do this with your pelvis?!?'
never knew so
and i suck at rotating my pelvis, super hard i tell you..
and she told me how to stretch like almost my whole lower body + back.
super alot of exercises.. i think im gonna need like 1 and a half hour to finish all the exercises in 1 day.
anyway i spent like 1 hour 20mins at the place and it costed me only 50bucks. quite cheap
and it's really good! the physio helped me to tape somemore.
next appointment's on wednesday so yeap, looking forward to it.

while walking to kembangan mrt station
i saw this old lady tripping over a step and all down
she was with her granddaughter who was like. what. 6-7 years old?
she kind of cut her toe and one piece of her skin like came off then it was bleeding like mad.
her granddaughter of course damn scared then was like crying
then me and this woman went to help her.
all the blood kinda grossed me out. after awhile she say no need help alr
so we went off.

anyway. my left arm hurts like shit now.
when i use force on it then theres this stinging feeling
not like muscle aching but idk. like being poked by a needle?
and the pain is like OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH.
zzz dunno what happened to it.

been skipping meals nowadays.
no lunch, no dinner, or just having breakfast for 1 whole day.
sometimes i just feel so down.
hmmmm.
i need someone who i can really talk to.
but i wonder who.
fιяєѕтαя | 10:02 PM | commentlink