Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!! Happy New Year!!!!
yo sup
finally its 2010.
new year, new goals.
going to have a change in my life also
no more secondary school lol
now jc already, even more busier, even more tiring.
but i can cope with it i guess. hahahah
also will have my first season in vjsg.
definitely gonna be a memorable one.

new year resolutions :
1. have a memorable and great season this year in vjsg
2. improve myself as a soccer player
3. try to do well in my studies i guess
4. continue to improve in playing the drums/organ/guitar and the theory stuffs
5. go closer to God

yup. nothing much actually. hahaha
super busy this few days.
tuesday stayed over at rachel's house to do team night stuffs
wednesday had training + team night.
thursday aka ytd had match with SA and stay over at huang's house
rush around quite a bit.
yup.

gonna go cut hair later.
dunno what to cut sia lol
anyway....
i just realised that i have a lot of embarrassing things happening to me, especially these few days lol zzzzzz
k just being random
gonna go sleep soon, catch up on my sleep.
didnt even sleep for an hour this morning-.-
cyaaaa!
fιяєѕтαя | 11:19 AM | commentlink