Sunday, December 27, 2009

happy 16th birthday to me!
yo sup
long long time no update.
today's 27th december already
my birthday! :D
just came back to singapore this afternoon at around 1 from hong kong
the trip was ok ba.
not gonna post much about my trip here.
maybe just photos in the next few days.

anyway today was a more-than-normal day
cause birthday what lol
flight from hong kong to sg was around 3 hours +
landed at 12.50pm
after immigration and taking luggages and everything like almost 2 already
met up with hx and jes at t1
went to t3 to eat.
took the train from t1 to t3
ate at the food court
then slacked around
tried reading econs notes for fun lol
like quite boring sia lol
dont understand much >.>
after awhile went home
had subway and rice for dinner
uncle's family came over
cut cake as usual
cookies and cream ice cream cake ftw
lol

in a good mood now.
finally back at home celebrating my 16th birthday.
hahahha
anyway....
wanna thank the people who made my day once again
in no particular order..

thanks to jamie, gavin, yi jing, mark, si hui, jonathan, az, tixi, jeremie, joseph, ting wei, charis, nat, jun sheng, rachel, eugene loh, wan xin, siti, derek, jonathan tay, bryan, serene, jia hui, rasyiqah, yongchen, lynette, zhou yang, william, jonathan wong, joshua, candice, alvin, jonathan yap, jelene, jia wei, adikarya, irfan, inging, rechelle, wenjie, kai en, mr lim, huituan, han qing, cheryl wong, jiajie, jasper, bethany, hanyang, wenjie, vinoth, khoon han for the wishes.

special thanks to hx and jes who spent the afternoon with me and gave me a present
special thanks also to my family lol, for celebrating my birthday with me at home and buying a cake and presents for me hahaha

sorry to anyone that i missed out=/
hope theres none lol

well off to go watch the arsenal vs aston villa match now
hahhaha cya guys! :D
fιяєѕтαя | 9:08 PM | commentlink