Sunday, October 11, 2009

further and further.
yo sup.
just back from my uncle's house at simei
had a family gathering of some sort.
cos my grandpa from china came back last thurs 1/10
then today is like a family gathering to get back together.
my grandma isnt feeling well, sick for a few days le.
everyone's worried.
dinner was nice as usual. my uncle is a pretty good cook :D
after dinner was the usual chat session, among the adults only.
sadly our generation now. my cousins didnt really talk much...
3 of them didnt come. 1 of them just played on his nintendo ds the whole time.
and 1 more, the oldest, was about doing his own stuffs till the last half hour.
at least got talk abit then.
im thinking....
'thiry years later, will things be the same with us, the next generation?
or will we not recognise each other even though we are side by side?
even though i really hope for the best,
the future seems to be bleak'
haizzz. really sucks.

psle is ending tmr. envy my cousin grace like mad.
how i wish o level starts tmr. >.>
was feeling quite down just now.
until i read the bible.
flipped randomly and happen to go to psalms 33:12-22
dunno why but makes me feel very secure and safe....
idk how to explain.

these few days keep thinking about soccer.
i think friday's workout sorta reignited, if thats the right word to use, my passion for soccer.
now cant wait to get out onto the field to play.
for that, i must get through the next 5weeks.
my motivation, finally.
off to do work.... cya!
i will be there..
God, I trust and have faith in you.
fιяєѕтαя | 9:35 PM | commentlink