Friday, September 11, 2009

pain....
yo sup
went back to school to get results today.
dont rly wanna talk about it..
after that went to my uncle's house cuz my uncle bringing my grandma to see doctor
then only left maid and cousins at home..
slacked there, sadly
was supposed to study, but failed. zz
after that went out to white sands to eat dinner
saw janus, choon siang and victor at the sports thingy there o_O
ate till quite full =/
after that went to see the condo that my aunt bought..
its still under construction-.-
like 2years later then can get..
oh ya anyway wanna know something cool?
my aunt is getting married to a guy who has the same bday as her.
and the wedding day is on their bday..
so its like. will have 3 cakes???!
1 wedding cake. 1 bday cake for my aunt. 1 bday cake for my future uncle. lol
cooooool.

no pain is worse then the pain inflicted on one's heart.
so true???
dunno why my heart feels so dam pain.
zzzzz
off to sleep off all my worries and thoughts...
good night
fιяєѕтαя | 10:30 PM | commentlink