Wednesday, August 5, 2009

humiliated by mr yeow D:
today was a super humiliating day, all thanks to mr yeow
wtf. long time since i got so embarrassed la..
stupid bio test so boring till i slept
then when mr yeow collect the paper i was sleeping
so he just took my paper
then got like ONE DROP of my saliva i think(its super funny if i think of it looooooooool)
then he waved to the class?
obviously everyone by then was like looking
i was like dam blur cuz like just woke up -.-
then i heard he tried to cut my hair also while i was sleeping
ZZZZZZZ
the next person whos gonna make fun of me cuz of that is so gonna get it from me

aaaaa, totally no face after that sia zz
now i will never forget mr yeow already.
and i promise I WILL NEVER EVER SLEEP IN ANY TEST THAT MR YEOW IS INVIGILATING
ok i just wasted my afternoon in front of my laptop
greatttttttt.
i shall not have dinner today and instead, study.
prelims are just round the corner D;
and i havent started
hope i wont get owned during prelims.
fιяєѕтαя | 7:09 PM | commentlink