Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1 day cold war over
yo sup
i think my cold war with my parents are over.
pretty quick this time. lol
we're gonna receive our o levels cl results anytime this week
kinda got mentally prepared that i'll have to retake it alr
so no matter what i get its ok. hahahah
unless i get an A la. then i'll be over the moon.
but whats the chance >.>

my whole body is aching like mad
but i didnt really exert myself
except for saturday
i wanna go for a massage soon
all my muscles like tensed up.
going home today was kinda funny
lol. walked with xinwei yirong yongchen clement down hill
with charis and rizvan infront.
we were like having some horny talk. Lol!
hilarious srsly.
hahahahha
off to bath, dinner's gonna be served soon!

what if we were still friends?
what if we never had a relationship?
what will things be like now?
i'm still wondering;
still hoping deep down inside......
fιяєѕтαя | 6:32 PM | commentlink