Tuesday, July 28, 2009

im heavy? D:
yo sup
a pretty funny thing just happened
me and my bro were using the computers
then suddenly we heard someone keep repeating 'hello'
obviously it wasn't from anyone at home..
then we kept looking at each other, like super stunned
then my bro took out his phone from his pocket
and guess what? it was my aunt on the phone LOlol
plus it's on loud speakers-.-
so much for not locking the keypads..

anyway
today sch was ok i guess
got back ss test. 33/50
kinda screwing up all my test
got 4 more to take this week
hope i'll do well
and...
im gonna go running later
so much for gaining so much weight >.>
thanks ar kellyanne and lixuan lol
now i feel like im dam heavy like that :(
aw sht. i just rmb i can't do sports
cuz my right foot kinda injured
need time to recover. can't even run lol
shall swim on sunday.
cya
fιяєѕтαя | 5:21 PM | commentlink