Wednesday, July 1, 2009

home based learning sucks zz
sup
hbl sucks man
it keeps making me on my laptop
and then i'll get distracted and end up playing
just like what happened jus now -.-

my bro's probably in sch watching ayg now
and im rotting at home
apparently not doing my work >.>
i'd rather go sch to watch ayg man
at least thats something fun.

been thinking of lots of stuffs, these few days
and i came to realise more stuffs about myself
everytime i'm alone outside i'll start emo-ing, for no particular reason
then i'll think and think of lots of stuffs
zzzzz it's weird that i don't even understand myself sometimes
complicated huh, lol.

off to do some homework
can't keep slacking alr zz

maybe i did it for the wrong reasons
but what can i do?
somehow, i need something to fill up the space
but what will?
fιяєѕтαя | 3:18 PM | commentlink