Tuesday, July 7, 2009

first looooooooong day at sch
yo sup
at last my tiring day is about to end
lol
school was super long today sia
lessons from 8 to 5-.-
its like working hours alr man
its like never ending lesson after lesson
boring sia lol
after sch went home
awhile then go e.math tuition-.-
tmr got chinese o levels oral sia
lol hope i dont screw =/
still got lots of work to do
its like a never ending pile of homework

1 bad thing today
i think i injure my left foot?
the top of my foot suddenly pain during el lessons when i put force on it
until now still pain
haizzzz..
i think im like the only person who can get this kinda stuffs
i just sit down suddenly my leg/hand/any part of my body can feel pain-.-
like just walk also can injure
zzzzzzzz
this is getting bad :(

affffff
enough of this
time to go read His word.
a good way to calm down
cyaa
fιяєѕтαя | 11:04 PM | commentlink