Saturday, May 16, 2009

in the mist of mid years exams
long time since i last posted
and even though exams isnt over
im still updating, lol

MANCHESTER UNITED ARE CHAMPIONS FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE SEASONS!

even though it wasn't a win, a 0-0 draw against arsenal on home turf was enough
hahahha.
and this time, it was gary neville who received the trophy.
next up, champions league ;O

anywayyyy,
went to family-service worship prac today
gonna be part of the worship team in the main service on 31st may
kinda nervous about it since its my first time
and that im not THAT good, yet.
but i'll still try my best, i guess.
hope it'll all turn out good

afternoon was spent studying with charis evan and karen at my house
even though 3/4 of the time we were playing bridge -.-
quite fun la
good way of destressing

i so wanna learn how to play the piano!!
after o levels i'm gonna concentrate more on playing all the music instruments
plus learning new ones
have to rly catch up with my music stuffs after o levels since i barely have anytime now =/

meanwhile,
i shall train myself physically
and also study hard
i'll update on my mid years when everything's over
bedtime now
good night.

i didnt want to say those words,
but i had to.
i have my reasons,
and i hope both of us can still go on.

im sorry.
fιяєѕтαя | 11:33 PM | commentlink