Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st idc noob test ever lol
sup
nothing much nowadays
just lesson after lesson
and the post 2.4km muscle aches -.-

today's e.math test was totally -.-
left the paper blank till the last 10mins
i wouldnt even do it actually
until mr mok came to ask if i couldnt do
at first just keep say i don't know how to do
then he say must try, and he don't wanna collect empty paper
then no choice do the test a bit lor
but i any how do la >.>
so yeah, in other words, i failed my e.math test

oh, and ytd i went to see the doctor regarding my red eye since monday
and guess what.......
i got conjuctivitis!
so he gave me an eye drop -.-

there's napfa inclined pull up tmr
wonder if i can do
with my sprained left thumb.
heck my injuries man
zz, it sucks when you're so injury prone @_@

chinese oral this sat
haven't prepared for it yet, gg
im so frickin screwed for mid years
totally know nothing about everything la.
thank God it isn't o levels yet
i gotta buck up alr


even though i know that i pushed myself really hard
but i know, that is not my limit
and i will strive harder to reach my goal
k no more words, now for the action. Lolol
aaaaaaa. mugging mode now. @_@
byeeeee
fιяєѕтαя | 10:11 PM | commentlink