Friday, March 13, 2009

PTC '09 / 1st IT show of 2009!
yo sup
today's a long day
lessons were kinda short cause there's only four lessons
after recess was pe
1st period spent on during napfa items
and i'm so screwed up
i can't even do 17 inclined pull ups!!11
i did only like 8? ........ i did like 30+ last year sia. daym
sit up was ok.. sit and reach was ok
sbj was not very good lor, i still can't get A. @_@
didnt do shuttle run
after that played basketball
play until dam tensed and violent like that sia me lol
fell quite a number of times
one time suan ching almost fell on me LOl
lucky kena pulled by kellyanne then only fell on my leg
i think i injured my left thumb and right pinky? -______-
and my electone exam is like 4days away
how to play properly sia. zzzz

anyway after that slacked in class awhile
did the corrections for my chinese test
i still have to copy 10 times of that super long para that takes up 1 page of gao zhi -___-
cleaned the class before i went for cca
didnt do much lor
went to main hall for the parents-teacher conference thingy
and i DROPPED MY PHONE there!!!!!!!
and there is this mark there now =[
anyway....
my parents were there-.-
and they saw lots of teachers
i kinda agree with what the teachers said lor..
and it has greatly inspired me to work harder!
i ain't kidding, its true
can't slack anymore this year
thank God i have such great teachers, even i don't really like some
but they are really good.

helped to keep the tables and stack the chairs in the hall when ptc was gonna end
lol, quite tiring sia-.-
after then went home then went to it fair at suntec
took so long to find a dam carpark >.>
had dinner at macs with my dad before going to the it fair
there's like so many people lor
still have to wait to go up the escalator 1 sia. LOl
so many security guards there too
anyway, didnt buy much, just 2 thumbdrives for my mum-.-
but i brought home a whole stack of brochures, hahah
gonna go through them later ^_^

i find that my dad is really a funny and lame guy
lol-.-
quite fun going out with him lor, hahaha
anyway... i'm gonna bake oreo cheesecake tmr!!!!!
and kellyanne and evan's coming over too
lol, long time since i last baked with my aunt, hehehe

its almost 12midnight
time for bed
just nice for a 6hours sleep before i go for running ^_^
cya~
fιяєѕтαя | 11:30 PM | commentlink