Tuesday, March 31, 2009

english reflection on prejudice
yo sup

reflection on prejudice:

Definition of prejudice : an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

some kinds of prejudice i have experienced..

well, i am born dark, compared to other chinese at least, and my brother.
then when other people come and visit my family or when we meet other people
they tend to give positive comments about my brother's fair skin complexion
and they don't really bother much about me
it sometimes cause me to feel inferior because im dark ;(
yaaaaa.

also, my brother is quite intelligent
but one thing bad about him is that he is lazy
but my mum always tells me that he is intelligent and bright
but she doesnt say anything about me, even though when i get pretty good scores for my tests,
sometimes at least =/
then naturally i will feel abit down and disappointed
cause theres like no encouragement and stuffs. ya

hmmm
as you all know
i love playing soccer, hahaha
but it is known more to be of a guy kind of game/sports
as in, most boys play the game. so when i play
people just think that im like noob or lousy,
even without seeing me play.
but i am quite noob -.- i think..
but its annoying to see how people react when they know you play soccer.
ya

learning points :
we should try not to give any sensitive remarks that will hurt other people or their race and religion because it is very bad. instead, we should try and 'remove' the prejudice that exists now.

err..
i think that's all? hahahahha
kk
-the end-
fιяєѕтαя | 2:18 PM | commentlink