Saturday, February 7, 2009

zombies
sup
im so tired now lol
my relatives came to our house for dinner
then my uncle asked me for my guitar and then we started to play the song
zombies by cranberries
i was playing the electone lol
and my cousin, aunt and uncle himself sang alone
daymmm, my uncle is a very very good guitarist
his singing aint bad either
tbh, i think he'd be living a very good life if he didnt mix with the wrong company when he was young

i recorded down the songs we played/sang
its so fun lol
too bad they had to go =[
i think we should go for jamming sessions ;D
gonna go bath now
tmr's breakfast's at swensens!
cause my aunt's boyfriend, or my future uncle(lol ;x) is going back to hong kong
hope he finds a work in singapore real soon >.>

oh well.
cya~
fιяєѕтαя | 11:13 PM | commentlink