Monday, February 2, 2009

visits after visits
sup
weekend was kinda tiring

saturday
mmmmm, spent my morning on my homework lol
whole family went to sch cos of the boys brigade's meet the parents session thingy -___-
had a.math tuition
came home to have lunch and do some homework
before going back to spring for physics tuition -.-
after that came home to do some work and rest lol
the night was spent at my 2nd uncle's house

sunday!
had church in the morning
wasnt on duty for drums D:
but went to help my mum to teach the k2 kids lol
all so young >.>
kinda brings me back to childhood times or w/e LOl -.-
but yeah, was kinda fun with them lol
after church went to ma kuang to check my limbs
turns out that............
I NEED AT LEAST 1MONTH TO RECOVER!!!!
ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzz
and it might take longer too, haizzz sucks man
im so jealous of those who can use their limbs properly >.>

after that went for chem tuition
went home cause my aunt was visiting
evening went to granduncle's house to 拜年
followed by dinner at godparents house
the food was nice!
cooked by my godmother ;D
watched transformer there before coming home lol

yeah, that was my weekend >.>
man, i'll be going to spring for 5 consecutive days,
and having mr pang's lessons for 4consecutive days
Lol!!
first time so packed with stuffs
aaaaaaaa
off to sleep
lots of things to do tmr D:
BYE!!
fιяєѕтαя | 10:32 PM | commentlink