Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day '09
sup
my day today was :
















yeah, that's my valentine's day @_@

lol, got some stuffs ytd in school, thanks to those who gave valentine's gifts
o_O
never made one before myself, lol
even if i did, i think it'd suck >.>

anyway.... my back hurts!!!!!!!!!11111
back ache is very very very terrible -.-
lol, too much bending already
hope i didnt injure it LOl =/

today's kinda tiring
woke up in the morning to go to the market
had breakfast outside and bought some stuffs with my mum
came home to do some work before having a.math tuition
after that in the afternoon went for electone lessons
i have to work really really hard on my electone if im gonna pass my exams this march holiday >.>
had dinner in han's with my family
after that my mum didnt wanna go home so quickly(i had no idea why)
so we decided to go on a ride on the car
my dad drove all the way to changi then back again
quite fun la
just keep talking in the car and enjoy the wind lor -.-

im playing the drums in church tmr!!
and cutting my hair after church o_O
lol

off to sleep already
my body srsly need some rest
byeeeeeeee
fιяєѕтαя | 10:30 PM | commentlink