Saturday, February 28, 2009

just a pass, maybe?
sup
today's morning was the same as last week
went market and tuition blah blah blah
afternoon was spent doing some work at home before going for electone lessons
man, i was like emo-ing throughout the lesson zzzzz
every week we have to do 1 improvisation and sight-reading
then my teacher would give us a grade
guess what? i screwed my impro ;(
she gave me a C
but i got A for sight-reading, found it quite easy >.>
after that played the arrangement
okok only la
need to 'kick' to change sounds and put in the 'fill-in's
still have to practice that
hope i'll get at least a B for arrangement
as for my pieces....
my teacher has barely checked them yet
and exams coming in less then 3weeks @_@
hope i can do well

after that waited for my parents to come
saw jiahui in popular o_O
went to best denki to ask about the washing machine
the current one that i have at home is OLDER then my by 3years
you can do the counting -.-
its like leaking, and after washing the clothes there'll be some brown-ish dirt like thing on the clothes >.>
guess it's time to change a new one
anyway, the sales ppl there were SLACK
there were like 4 staffs standing near the washing machine area and chatting loudly in chinese
obviously slacking away.........
in the end 1 of them came to attend to my parents who were looking at the washing machine lol
and till now, my dad and mum are still deciding whether to buy a top load or front load washing machine -.-

after that went to ntuc
persuaded my dad to go take the grocery bag from the car
saving 10cents, and Mother Earth
LOlol, im becoming so environmental friendly ;D
went to have dinner at ljs
saw genson there o_O
after that went to find a shampoo for my bro
saw kelyn there lol
in the end didnt buy
so went home lor

going to run in the morning tmr
before i go church that is
prolly not gonna update for a few days -___-
gotta catch up on my work
im behind schedule @_@
~~~~~~ cyaaa
(daym im becoming more retarded) -.-


and it's still raining this few days

have you found someone else?
fιяєѕтαя | 11:37 PM | commentlink