Saturday, February 21, 2009

i got a noob computer!!!
sup
im having muscle aches all over =[
all thanks to gym ytd during pe lol
didnt go to cca ytd, =x
well, i had my personal reasons =/
anyway, stayed in school till 4+
was like emo-ing and stuffs.
when home to change then went to my grandma's house
played fifa 09 demo there-.-
ok ok only la, not sure if i should buy the disk.
after that ksf for like almost an 1hr
not bad la. lol

had electone lessons today
zzzz, i still suck in hearing
an my arrangement is still quite screwed
songs are ok ba
impro and side read aren't very good either.
gotta work harderrrr

im going for guitar lessons tmr in church
after so long -.-

i think i have to train myself up already
guess i kinda recovered from my injuries
gonna start real training 2weeks from now ;D
oh well
my uncle's family is coming in an hour time
off to prepare my chocolate fondue ;D
cya!
fιяєѕтαя | 7:52 PM | commentlink