Friday, January 9, 2009

cca orientation day
suppp
bad news =[
both my hands are kinda injured cause of pe lol
played basketball >.>
few times tried to stop those long balls with my hands
and then banged it a few times
did touch the ball a few times too lol
and that totally screwed my hands
and maybe my right foot is injured too.
YAY!
zzzzzzzz
now the already tough job of writing is getting tougher
haizzzzzzz

anyway after school was cca orientation for the sec1
i forgot to bring cca tee lol so didn wear obviously-.-
went to take laptop from mr hamdan then went to set it up
then slack for like a few hours
watch the 'show' by the uniform groups lol =/
and joked with cheryl, xinwei, shuting, meixuan etc. lol
after that went home

aaaaaaaaa
i think im dying somehow with my many injuries and a cough D:
no school tmr, it's a saturday

dammm, off to do my a.math tuition homework
fιяєѕтαя | 9:43 PM | commentlink