Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back from malaysia!
SUP!
lol, just came back from malaysia today
journey from malacca to malaysia custom : 1hr 45mins
journey from malaysia custom to end of singapore custom : 1hour
LOl-.-
1hour's kinda short alr
my uncle took 3hours to pass the singapore custom on the way to malacca last saturday, gg

I ALMOST GOT INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT!!
mannnn, i was just a few metres from the accident area
and a few metres away from being knocked down by a skidding car
i can never forget what it is like man >.>

anyway, im so dead tired
the trip back home was spent sleeping, looking out of the window and memorising the chinese gong han to myself, Lol

had breakfast in the hotel today cause we had some voucher thingy
lol, the food's kinda nice
after that went to walk ard
went back to hotel to pack and wait for my mum's secondary sch friend to come and visit my mum and us
its like, wow
so long already still keep contact and still talk so much LOL
wonder how life was for them then o_O
chat for awhile then her friend went off
packed then drove back to singapore

had dinner at my uncle's house just now
mannnn, school tmr and i've yet to study for my tests D:

there's still pics of the time i spent in malacca
but lazy to post for now
im back to studying chinese
cyaaaaa ~
fιяєѕтαя | 10:29 PM | commentlink